Unless you have been meandering the Amazon jungles, living under a rock, or just returning from a interstellar jaunt, the only thing you need to know about the election that is fast approaching is how corrupt the main stream media and big tech have acted in their attempts to prop up a candidate that should have never won the democratic primary.
If you value your Freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, all of your freedoms, you MUST vote. I trust that you know who is a totalitarian meat puppet with the support of a multitude of billionaires, millionaires, and anti-American internationalists.
The world can be a bad place and looks to be getting worse. Who will you vote for, a guy who has been enriching himself and his family for nearly half a century, with a running mate who is the literal epitome of a corrupt DA or a man who has been attacked by the MSM, hollywood, the legacy media, big tech, (you know the powers that be) and every
corrupt career politician and his running mate “Race” Bannon’s twin.
Be Safe, Be Smart, Be Aware,
Question the Narrative
If you are a science fiction fan, one of the best sci-fi series is now available on the evil empire of Amazon, the absurd politics of money are behind the normal unavailability of Babylon 5, but that could be a whole series of posts on “Hollywood Accounting”.
Regardless, B5 is one of, if not the best, Sci-Fi series, ever. Unfortunately the first season is difficult to get through, after that the next 4 are spectacular, and well worth the watch. Oddly, I do not recommend skipping season 1, you kind of have to just muscle through, the payoff makes it well worth while. Once again, I can not recommend B5 enough. In particular, episode 10, “Believers” is both thought provoking and heart-breaking, and easily the best of the first season. Although several episodes have deeper implications for the series as a whole.
In an effort to clarify the desires, of, We The People, I humbly submit a small manifesto of political desires, as a basis to build upon.
- The dismantling of Big-Tech monopolies [including but not limited to social media, news media, & cinema].
- Term Limits at all levels of government & limits of where former government employees may work.
- A complete public review of the handling of the Cv19 response, including the wildly inaccurate information disseminated by government & review of what was known, and when.
- A complete revamping of the judicial system. From clarification/elimination of the myriad of often contradictory laws, to the training of police, to the willy-nilly way DAs/prosecutors charge crimes, to the nearly random sentencing of judges. To the punishment and rehabilitation of criminals. We want LESS crime, not a money making scheme.
- A complete overhaul of the public education system at all levels. To include increased pay for teachers, decreased pay for administrators, severe punishments for rapists, school choice, de-politicization of schools.
- Increased emphasis on stopping human trafficking, significantly increased penalties for traffickers & their enablers.
- A hard review of our relations with international organizations that do not promote democracy and a world free of corruption.
- Cutting ties with countries that are not democracies.
- the maintenance of a strategic reserve of essential supplies & the industries needed to support the country in times of crisis.