Surviving long term in a post apocalyptic world will not be easy. Here are 10 essential skills you must have in order to increase your survival chances.
- The ability to purify your water sources when your prepped supply of water eventually runs dry.
- The ability to put food on the table when all of your canned goods and MRE’s are gone.
- A well developed, heightened sense of situational awareness; along with avoiding dangerous people and places.
- Basic mechanical skills to repair whatever breaks.
- The will and the skill to use a variety of weapons types to defend your loved ones.
- The ability to move through areas quickly, quietly, and with purpose.
- Confidence, positive thinking, mental and physical toughness, as well as an optimistic outlook.
- Scavenging and re-supply skills to supplement the things you will need both long and short term.
- A good sense of whom to trust and whom to…
View original post 82 more words