more “enlightenment” from the religion of “Peace” and “tolerance”. No doubt, liberals will just say it was old stuff.
2,000-year-old artefacts looted by ISIS from ancient sites in Iraq and Syria are being sold on EBAY
- ISIS have raided countless historical heritage sites since rising to power
- Recent images of jihadis destroying ancient statues caused global outrage
- Now antiquities plundered by group are appearing on trading websites
- Coins from Syria, dating back to Ancient Greece, have turned up on eBay
- It is thought ISIS smuggle artefacts in cargo to criminal gangs in neighbouring countries
2,000-year-old artefacts looted from ancient sites in Iraq and Syria by ISIS are being sold on eBay as jihadis cash in on relics dating back millennia.
Jewellery, ceramics and coins plundered from museums within ISIS territory are known to pass between criminal gangs before turning up in Gulf States and later appearing on trading websites.
Two coins from Apamea, in western Syria, which date…
View original post 610 more words