McDonald’s patrons snap pics of choking tyke instead of helping her — New York Post

When a 3-year-old girl lost consciousness while choking at a British McDonalds, customers snapped to action – by whipping out their cell phones to capture her in distress. Millie Wise was enjoying Chicken McNuggets with her grandma Sandra Longmoor in Hartlepool on Tuesday when a piece became lodged in her windpipe and she began to…

via McDonald’s patrons snap pics of choking tyke instead of helping her — New York Post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s