Source: Your wisdom for the day
Mainstream media is already trying to direct your attention to an excuse for the shocking shooting of an unarmed woman (in pajamas) by a Somali refugee police officer—a “diversity” hire. Now we hear that there were firecracker sounds nearby. If it was that simple why then has the shooter, Mohamed Noor, reportedly refused to talk to police investigators.
Leo Hohmann at WND has an update.
Former Congresswoman and presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann wonders if there will be questions about a possible crime of bias. Not likely!
Given the political makeup of the city’s leadership and its desire to hire more black officers, especially those with roots in the Somali community, it is highly unlikely that investigators will seek to find out if Noor was motivated by his own religious bias in the killing of Justine Damond, said former Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann.
Michele Bachmann raises an issue that…
View original post 434 more words
- DNC files given to Wikileaks were copied from a DNC east coast location ( Washington D.C.? ) on 7/5/2016 at approximately 6:45 PM Eastern time.
- The use of a USB drive strongly suggest that the person copying the files had physical access to a Linux computer most likely connected to the local DNC network.
- The DNC documents were copied on July 5th, five days before DNC staffer and alleged leaker Seth Rich was murdered in Washington D.C.
- The Forensicator concluded that the chance that the files had been accessed and downloaded remotely over the internet were too small because the calculated transfer speeds were much faster than can be supported by an internet connection.
Democrats blame Russian hackers ( Guccifer 2.0 ), located in Romania, for leaking DNC and John Podesta emails to Wikileaks last election.
Now, a mysterious IT specialist, who goes by the name The Forensicator, published a detailed report that disprove the…
View original post 908 more words
Summary: Histories of the CIA document its poor performance as an intelligence agency (e.g., Tim Weiner’s 2007 book Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA). While incompetence certainly plays a role in degrading its performance, obedience to its political superiors probably plays a far more informant role. Such as the relentless hyping of the Soviet Union’s capabilities and hostile intentions during the cold war. This post looks at some new evidence (adding to the overwhelming pile), and provides a contrast — showing how easily the truth could be seen. If only the CIA had looked.
- Soviet records reveal decades of US intel failures.
- “Exaggeration Of The Threat: Then & Now”.
- Heinlein sees Russia long crash – in 1960.
- About the demographic collapse of Russia.
- Reforming the US intelligence apparatus.
- For More information.
(1) New study: more evidence about exaggerating the Soviet threat
New Study: Previously Classified…
View original post 1,670 more words