The following is sarcasm, if the following offends you, you are completely free to leave this page…so go thank a veteran for that freedom.
3 Things Liberal Statists should be thankful for,
if they celebrated Thanksgiving.
— Dateline: Zimbabwe (aka The Kingdom of Bob): King/President-for-life/Self Proclaimed Semi-divine being Bob (aka Robert Mugabe) had his former BFF and favorite concubine Jabulani Sibanda arrested recently, it seems that Jabulani was upset by Bob picking Bob’s wife, whether it was just to head the Woman’s League or if there was more, no one is saying but Bob is still happily clinging to power like a drowning man to a raft.
—Dateline: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba: The Pentagon is preparing to ‘transfer‘ some more ‘detainees’ (peace-loving, multiculturalism-believing, feminist, gun-control advocating, vegan, moderate men of an unspecified religion). Where these chaps are being transferred has not being released.
—Dateline: Washington D.C.: SecDef Chuck Hagel was not fired…Josh “Canadian Girlfriend” Earnest stated earnestly, after SecDef Hagel was fired. So the President has purged all but one Republicans from his cabinet, that way the President can ‘hear’ all those who didn’t vote (because obviously if they had, they would have voted democrat) better. Elections have consequences…except when they don’t
3 Things Lovers of Freedom should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
1. The lame-duck senate has not declared President Obama President for life, King, or Czar.
2. President Obama has not declared himself President for life, King, or Czar.
3. Uncle Joe (Biden not Stalin) hasn’t had to replace President Obama.
and 3 thoughts…
1. anyone else think that if Mike Brown’s parents had spent as much time teaching him to be a gentleman with honor as they have profiting from his death, he would still be alive.
2. every year the similarities between Black Friday and the zombie apocalypse are becoming more scary.
3. The IRS while completely NOT harassing tea party groups failed to catch the millions of dollars sent to prisoners who had filed fraudulent claims. Not a smidgen of corruption, but a whole heaping pile of incompetence.
I hope you have had and will continue to have a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Thank all of you for reading my drivel. Be safe and come back…and
DON’T Drink and Drive